Sydney CHICHE-ATTALI joined Pierrat & de Seze Law Firm in July 2018.
He holds a Master 2 in “Business Law, Art Market” and a Master 2 in “Public Business Law” from the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
He has also deepen his knowledge of International Law by completing an LLM program at the University of Fudan in Shanghai, with internships in Law Firms in China.
He also holds a Bachelor Degree in Art History from the University Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
Sydney CHICHE-ATTALI has consistently focused his professional experiences and research topics on the creative and new technology industries.
Thus, he wrote a master thesis on legal issues related to the use of digital images by artists and another master thesis on Personal Data Regulation in Europe and in China.
He works in French and in English.
- Author Law and Copyright (Books, Publishing, Movies, Music, Architecture, Photograph, Design, Performance)
- Art Market (Copyright’s Devolution, Resale Royalties, Market Place Litigation, Professional Liability, Counterfeiting)
- Information Technology (Websites, Liabilities, Personal Data Law)
- Industrial Property (Trademarks, Designs, Models)
- Press Law (defamation, offense) and Personal Law, Privacy, Image
- Inheritance and Family Law
- Business Law (Company Law, Tax Law, Labour Law)
- Administrative Law (public contracts, public domain, public order measures)