Nicolas Rzeznik joined Cabinet Pierrat in October 2016.
He holds a Second year of Master in Literary, Artistic and Industrial Property (Paris II, Panthéon-Assas University) and wrote an essay entitled consequences of eliminating or limitating advertising on the Internet concerning the legality of « Ad Blockers », which was awarded the Media & Internet Law Award in 2014.
He also holds a Master’s degree in Business Law (Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne).
- Author Law and Copyright (Artwork, Movies, Music, Architecture, Photograph, Design, Performance)
- Art Market (Copyright’s Devolution, Resale Royalties, Market Place Litigation, Professional Liability, Counterfeiting)
- Information Technology (Websites, Liabilities, Personal Data Law)
- Publication Law and Book Business
- Industrial Property : Trademarks, models
- Personal Law, privacy, image
- Press law (defamation, offense)
- Family Law
- General Labor Law
- Business Law
- Competition Law
- Sports Law