After his collaboration with Cabinet Carbon de Seze, Nabil Boudi joined Cabinet Pierrat & De Seze in June 2017.
Nabil Boudi holds a Second year of Master in Human Rights, with a minor in Criminal procedure (Université Paris Nanterre). He wrote an essay on the Non bis in idem rule, entitled « The influence of European Law on the French Criminal procedure »
He also holds a Master’s Degree in Criminal Law (Université Paris Nanterre).
Nabil Boudi speaks English and Arabic.
- General and Special Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure (Police investigation stage, instruction, Court appearances, Police Court, Correctional and Criminal Court).
- Business Criminal Law (Breach of trust, fraud, corruption, misuse of company assets, tax evasion and laundering).
- Asylum and Immigration Law
- Civil Litigation
- Administrative Litigation (House arrest contestation, protection of Fundamental Liberties).