Lise Yildirim holds a postgraduate degree in Media Law, Economics and Management (Paris I University – Panthéon Sorbonne) and a Certificate of Criminal Sciences from Paris Criminology and Criminal Law Institute.
Before joining Pierrat & de Seze in February 2018, Lise Yildirim worked in a renowned law firm in Information, Media & Entertainment Law.
Lise Yildirim works in French and English.
- Copyright, Royalties and « Droit d’auteur »
- Entertainment & Media Law
- Art Market & Auctions
- Publishing Law and Book Market
- Information & Media Law (defamation, libel, slander…)
- Privacy Law, publicity litigation, right to erasure
- Advertising Law
- Industrial Law: trademarks, designs
- General and Special Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure