France Rives joined Cabinet Pierrat in September 2016.
She holds a Second year of Master in Intellectual Property Law (Paris I – Panthéon-Sorbonne University), she wrote an essay entitled La place des articles 1382 et suivants du code civil dans la responsabilité des médias under the direction of Professor Emmanuel Derieu.
She also holds a Second year of Master in General Private Law (Toulouse 1 University Capitole) and a Master’s degree in Général Private Law, Criminal Sciences and Legal Carreers (Toulouse 1 University Capitole).
- Author Law and Copyright (Artwork, Movies, Music, Architecture, Photograph, Design, Performance)
- Art Market (Copyright’s Devolution, Resale Royalties, Market Place Litigation, Professional Liability, Counterfeiting)
- Information Technology (Websites, Liabilities, Personal Data Law)
- Publication Law and Book Business
- Industrial property : Trademarks, models
- Personal Law, privacy, image
- Press law (defamation, offense)
- Famly Law
- General Labor Law
- Business Law